Location : Navanakorn Industrial Estate
• Handle all process of payroll, pay plan and benefits program.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Maintain Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Support General Affairs or Admin function.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or related.
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practice
• Degree in Human Resources or related field