HR Business Partner - People Experience
He/She is in charge of providing a professional HR support to local business partners, adherence to company policy and deployment of company's HR initiatives and ensures line managers develop their human relation skills to care for their teams
Counselling Business on HR topics
- Be proximate to the business - both line managers and employees, in order to understand their issues and prepare HR actions to address them
- Understand and priorities business needs, and translate them into HR actions, and then deliver
- Implement Business / Corporate/Group HR strategy as applies to the Region / Globally
- Ensure that all policy and rules are followed according to the Delegation of Authority
- Advice, support and influence management on all HR related issues, policies and processes.
- Deploy HRIS, and assure sustainability of accuracy of data, and develop and use metrics to measure HR performances, including introducing tools for new countries.
- Assure good Industrial Relations with unions and social partners in the country/scope
- Supervise, lead local HR to deliver day to day operational support (People process, data accuracy, EHS policy)
- Facilitate the budget process for his/her scope and is accountable for his/her budget
- Ensure project staffing and site HR support are secured on time.
- Prepare manpower/workforce planning as solid base for recruitment, and create succession plans, and assure enough anticipation and effective implementation.
- With the team, build a good base for sourcing of candidates, including internal candidates, and build relations with recruitment agencies.
- Personally interview for key positions in area of responsibility, recommend whether to employ, and decision on salary & employment conditions. Influence line managers as necessary.
- Makes sure the process of induction and probationary period is performed.
- Work closely with C&B and HRD to develop appropriate policies and practices and to align Company's practices with evolution of market;
- Assure implementation of annual salary review and STI/bonus payments on time;
- Follow-up of the incentive schemes set up by the Company;
- Assure job grading is maintained up-to-date, and develop at the appropriate time for new countries, supported by C&B;
- Highlight any C&B issues to HRD and Management.
- Build managers' ownership of the management of their people, including coaching at a senior level;
- Implement the company's performance management system;
- Prepare & manage the annual People Review, including development plans and ensure feedback to individuals;
- Define and implement the development activities appropriate to each individual;
- Define and implement training programs, and measure their efficiency;
- Be the trainer of key training programs (Performance Management and Talent Development);
- Bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Social Science or related field
- 5 years HR experience in a similar industry/environment
- Generalist HR management experience covering all areas of HR management practice.
- Influence and resilience within a matrix organization structure
- Professional expertise in employment law issues, redundancies, payroll and employee relations
- Fluent in the English language, written and spoken
- Experience of HR operational aspects (Talent availability, Salary & Benefit, Legal/Labour Compliance, Income Tax, Social Context
Competencies & Skills:
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with transparency , Influencing and Persuasion skills
- Business acumen , being able to understand company finances, resourcing and the ultimate aims of the business is important
- Confident and at ease sharing opinions and expertise
- Intercultural awareness
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Management skills
- Able to handle conflict/ crucial conversation
- Ability to make decisions/Sense of urgency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to manage time and projects effectively.