• The role is a strategic HR partner, work closely with business country head & local management teams by driving development & delivery of HR policies and practices including people strategies for short- & long-term business needs for Thailand operations.
• Ensure all HR policies & procedures are in accordance with regional & global guidelines and best practice.
• Work with Global & APAC People Services team to ensure HR processes, systems are maintained on timely manner.
• Handle for HR operation covering on HRM /HRD /OD /ER including Payroll process.
• Continuously improve processes or policies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the HR functions
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor or higher in related fields.
• 12-15 years of relevant experience in HR strategic and operational tasks.
• Proven experience in manufacturing field (Food, Beverage, Chemical industry are plus)
• Proven experience in new set-up company. (small to middle plant scale)
• Strong in business partnering; able to communicate well and manage internal stakeholders. Candidate to be both strategically and operationally incline.
• Willing to work as an individual contributor at the beginning with fully hands-on skills.
• Self-starter and independent person, proactive and good English communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Labor Law.
• Motivated to be base in Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima)