HRD Specialist Position:
Job Description: Developing and implement OD projects such as performance management, high potential program, career path, leadership development program, organization development, learning & development.
- Identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop organizational and people development strategies
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals
- Designing, aligning, and implement plan for increasing successor & talent pipeline
- Monitoring, review, evaluating development plan and successor & talent career
- Creating succession plan
- Providing consultant or guideline related to talent development
- Analyze design, provide learning activities and information for organization development
- Operate training and development and responsible for another task as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Development, Psychology, Business or Social Administration, Communication or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in organization development, people strategy, performance management, talent management, or related fields.
- Experience in running HRD and/or HROD projects.
- Presentation and Problem-solving skills
- Good command of English (writing and speaking.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349