Key Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for operational learning and development across the business, including training needs analysis, planning and implementation of training and management development programmes.
- Manage the training and development database by ensuring the correctness of internal and external training and development records, expenses, cost allocation, course evaluation, career planning, and quarterly reports, including training report submission to relevant government organisations.
- Launch and manage organisational development and corporate culture campaigns and activities such as the Inclusive Leadership Programme, Employee Pulse Survey, Recognition Culture, and other culture enhancement initiatives.
- Manage the entire hiring process to ensure that all vacancies are filled with qualified candidates within the timeframe specified.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or a similar discipline is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in Learning & Development and hiring.
- Excellent communication and persuading abilities.
- Initiative and creativity, as well as the ability to create presentations and infographics.
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise.
- Self-motivation, initiative, and a hands-on approach.
- Good command of writing, speaking and reading English.
- Experience with graphic programmes such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro is a plus.