The HRBP (Human Resources Business Partner) in HROD Director role plays a critical role in aligning HR strategies and initiatives with the organization's business objectives. The role involves collaborating with key stakeholders to provide HR guidance, managing employee relations, driving organizational effectiveness, and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
- Business Partnership: Serve as a strategic partner to business leaders, understanding their goals, challenges, and priorities. Collaborate with them to develop and execute HR strategies that support business objectives.
- Talent Management: Partner with leaders to identify and address talent needs, including, onboarding, performance management, and career development. Assist in succession planning and talent retention efforts.
- Organizational Development: Support the design and implementation of organizational development initiatives, such as change management, employee engagement, culture transformation, and leadership development. Drive initiatives that foster a high-performance culture.
- HR Projects: Lead or participate in HR projects and initiatives, such as policy development, process improvement, HR system implementation, or other strategic initiatives aligned with business needs.
- Collaboration and Communication: Foster strong working relationships with cross-functional teams, including HR specialists, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, and learning and development.
- Communicate HR policies, programs, and initiatives effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Organizational Development Strategy: Develop and implement an organizational development strategy aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing organizational effectiveness and performance.
- Change Management: Lead change management efforts by developing change plans, conducting impact assessments, and designing and implementing interventions to support organizational change initiatives.
- Ensure effective communication and engagement throughout the change process.
- Leadership Development: Design and deliver leadership development programs and initiatives to build leadership capabilities at all levels of the organization. Identify high-potential employees and implement succession planning strategies.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and implement strategies to enhance employee.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field/HR or Organizational Development is a plus.
- Proven experience as an HRBP or similar role, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate business needs into HR initiatives.
- Solid understanding of organizational development concepts and experience in driving cultural and organizational change.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.