- Responsible for safety activity of the company in order to comply with safety law and regulations, safety policy, target and action plan.
- Monitoring the investigation of accidents and reviewing accidents and statistics pertaining to such with the management.
- Lead, set up and implement HSE policies and safety procedure, including plant emergency plans and response activity.
- Provide safety training program, management training and safety activities/programs to employee, contractors, and suppliers.
- Conducting safety inspection/observations to ensure unsafe behavior and unsafe conditions are detected and corrected and set plan for reducing risk.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provides statistical information to management.
- Government coordinates and submits the report.
- Other Ad Hoc as assigned, related project and job as assigned by supervisor to support overall administration include safety goals and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health, Environmental and Safety
- Have safety license
- 1-3 Experienced in Safety field
- Communication Skills: Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present his/her point of view in varied business situations.
- Planning Skills: Strong organization and planning skills with a close attention to detail.
- Teamwork: Team player who is cooperative with sharing information and knowledge.
- Highly Motivated: Ability to motivate team members and employees in the organization. Able to work under pressure, dynamics, and an agile environment.