Hub Head - Thailand & Asia Pacific (Wind Turbine) 300K++
Project Management - Construction
Working in APAC as part of the Construction department of Renewable Energy, the Head of Project Execution Resource- Thai Hub is responsible to manage and coordinate all resource hub tasks related to Projects construction in the Asia Pacific region.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develops/enhances the Resource Hub to effectively address the project execution demand.
- Develops Site resource Hub's short- and long-range goals, work plans, objectives with measurable performance standards and tracks effectiveness.
- Develops and manages assigned program budget.
- Develops, implements, and monitors policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and contract requirements, budget development and allocations, allowable costs, direct and indirect costs, approval of expenditures.
- Develops new program areas including goals and objectives, work tasks, and budgets.
- Monitor and maintains time sheet management systems to provide for proper evaluation and documentation of Resource Hub.
- Reviews and analyzes performance data to include identification of problems, analyzes and evaluates deficiencies or difficulties, and provides Construction Head with alternatives and recommended courses of action.
- Conducts annual needs assessment reviews, including analysis of quantitative and qualitative information to support planning and resolution of issues.
- Supervises, plans, and organizes the work of assigned staff.
- Manage regional field demands and collect lessons learned or improvement from project site.
- Perform data collection and prepare reports in order to meet reporting requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating training requirements such as tasked based certifications.
- Support the project delivery according to business commitments and
- Project Management
Safety and Quality
- Contribute proactively to the zero-harm culture.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master's degree in engineering Discipline or a field closely related to the specific position.
- Extensive knowledge of current principles and practices relating to planning, Windfarm Site team and implementation of resource centers
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windfarm site resource competency requirement
- Experience working with culturally diverse team, demonstrates cultural awareness and encourages inclusion.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups regarding complex issues or service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong project management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with functions.
- Ability to quickly assess problems and act to positively resolve conflicts and coordinate efforts to the satisfaction.
- Ability to supervise professional staff and motivate and encourage volunteer efforts.