- Male or Female, age not more than 35 years.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business administration, Economics, Agricultural Economics, or other related fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as communicating, negotiating, problem solving, and knowledge-sharing.
- A self-starter and quick learner.
- Service minded attitude.
- Flexible and willing to travel upcountry and overseas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills/programs.
- Good command in English.
- Good communication in Chinese will be an advantage.
- Responsible for surveying domestic and international markets, conducting research and keeping upto-date with the latest market news.
- Responsible for visiting suppliers, meeting with clients, and overseeing logistics arrangements.
- Responsible for networking and building relationships with existing and potential clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Assess, analyze and forecast sources, supply and demand and prices of agricultural product.
- Develop commodities trading strategies to guide positions during various market trends or economic conditions.
- Facilitate appropriate actions to manage trade contracts, disputes or performance issues of key supplier, customers and partners.
- Facilitate negotiation of buying and/or selling for any potential trades both domestically and/or overseas.
- Provide assistance in ongoing records and information review to determine effectiveness of work processes and procedures.
- Plan continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.