As an international Recruitment Consultant
What you will be:
- Sourcing candidates via the Internet, Job Boards, Social Networks, etc.
- Reaching clients domestic or overseas.
- Maintain Database with candidate information regarding status updates throughout the process (Shortlists, Submittals, Interviews, etc.)
- Performance management activities. Participating in training to develop skills as a recruiter
- Negotiate executive offer packages and facilitate new hire process
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage searches and candidates
What you will need:
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience (In-house or agency)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to exercise sound judgment; capable of interacting with senior management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple different tasks
- Able to communicate in English & Thai, Chinese is a plus
- A "CAN DO" attitude and friendly disposition!
What you are like:
- Leadership, in love with challenges.
- Very open minded (eager to ask for comments/suggestions.)
- Confident with sharing and suggesting ideas.
- Have a can do and will do attitude! Also entrepreneurship.
- Nice and outgoing.
Why BTS (Borderless Talent Solution)?
- We run on a flat hierarchy. Ready to listen and talk any second.
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1!
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues.