Scope of work
- Prior experience in a personal assistant, executive secretary, or office manager role
- Ability to follow established processes.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients of all levels both internally and externally.
- Highly familiar with software suites, such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in creating and maintaining office management systems and procedures.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
- High level of attention to detail
- 3-7 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have knowledge Information Technology.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.