• Lead project management activities, align with project objectives within timeline, set budget and expected solution quality.
• Working with related departments in the company to design business workflow and user manual documents and map with IT process.
• Effectively communicate and maintain relationships with team members and business stakeholders.
• Become the single point of contact for related IT projects.
• Resource management and development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or IT related fields
• At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management
• 3-5 years’ experience in TMS, WMS and/or freight management system project with an integrated Logistics service provider or supply chain operations.
• General knowledge in ERP software, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
• Strong relationship building and negotiating skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Familiar with agile project management is an advantage.