Scope of the Role:
Take ownership of delivery services by using your analytical and problem-solving skills to overcome customer application incidents and problems in our MES Software (PAS|X). An important part of the role is to ensure that the expected standard of measurements is met, and the service level agreement (SLA) is maintained by using agreed procedures and processes.
· Follow the standard process for helping customers to identify the application issue, research in our knowledge base to find solutions for known issues, and perform/propose a resolution to the issue to the customer
· Clarify the standard functionalities of the application and advise the correct use case to the customer
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues which might be related to surrounding systems or applications (e.g. network, OS, database)
· Maintain, track and update incident/problem status in the global tool (ServiceNow). Follow-up and ensure cases are created, updated, and resolved within the service level agreement (SLA)
· Escalate unresolved incident cases to defined internal and external teams following agreed workflow in a timely manner
· Liaise and collaborate with our global team to perform knowledge transfers in both ways, as well as to take part in process improvement activities
· Thai Nationality only.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
· Two or more years of experience working in an IT company, IT department. Other related business areas will be considered case by case.
· Knowledge in business process-oriented applications: MES, ERP
· Good in communication and interpersonal relationships. Business level in English, both verbal and written
· Process an analytical way of thinking, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours. (2 shifts 09:00 am - 06:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 11:00 pm )
· Working experience with MES and ERP applications is a plus.
· Knowledge of ITIL Foundations is a plus
· Knowledge of writing SQL queries in a database (Oracle), basic programming knowledge, and the ability to read and understand scripts and analyze system logs is a plus
· Understanding of Operating Systems Windows and Linux is a plus.
· Flexible work times in the office or working from home.
· Attractive benefits and employee engagement program- Fixed and variable yearly bonus
Transportation, Mobile, and Shift Allowance
Provident Fund - Health & Life Insurance
Annual Leave: Start 12 Days per year but count on ratio of start working data.
We provide a competitive salary, in addition to salary we offer excellent benefits and remuneration, details upon application.