Company: A global surface technology and solution for of precision components, tools for the metal and plastics processing industries.
- Japanese Nationality
- Strong relationship and connection with Automotive Industry and Car Maker
- Good command in English
- Work locally (Thailand)
- Flexibility for relocate to Eastern Area and travel in industry area.
- Main responsibility is to grow Japanese Account focus in Thailand and SEA market.
- Identify business opportunities, build relationship with customer channels initiate and execute sales and business development activities.
- Collaborate and coordinates cross functions, head quarter and conduct leadership sessions to develop the C-suite relationship between companies and develop a better alignment and all levels of the company support and critical needs.
- Attend tradeshows and other events to develop leads.
- Conduct standard and customer product demos and answer technical Q&A.
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering and services resources to align solution design/product with the client's business requirements.
- Japanese Nationality (local base)
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in Technical Sales, Key Account or Business Development functions in automotive supplier tier one, OEM or Car Maker.
- Proven record of sales success plus knowledge of cutting tools, metalworking products or applications to automotive OEM.
- Ability to develop strong business relationship with management levels (B2B).
- Good command in written and speaking English.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Understand in technical and mechanical machining process.
For further information about job opportunity please contact Professional and Executive Consultants following;