- Correctly Estimate total production in plating process
- Manage plating plan in the line with production plan.
- Problem shooting and aware of the correct performance occur in plating process.
- Planning manpower, equipment, chemicals and others that used in plating process.
- Report problem to improve plating process to direct person
- Male or Female age not over 48 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or relate field.
- Good command English
- 4+ years of experience in plating process and Jewelry industry.
- Having strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having leadership skills, and a good team player.
- Able to perform the work under pressure and meet deadline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Negotiable depending on
Our client is a Jewelry company dedicated to international fashion brands.
Created 18 years ago in the North Region of Thailand, recognized as one of the world's major jewelry and gems center, our company emphasize on creating value and success with our customers through Costume jewelry and accessories' development and production.
Our client state-of-the-art plant currently employs 500 employees and offers a large portfolio of technologies and processes which turn ideas suggested by our customers into high-quality items offering a great value for money.
We take great pride in this achievement and acknowledge that with this position follows an expectation from our stakeholders that our company will ensure high ethical standards that aim at raising the bar for the jewelry industry.
Our client is definitively an ideal partner for any costume jewelry, clothing accessories development and production needs.