Learning Solution Design Manager (Education Business)
- Develop new curricula (Product Development), new programs in addition to existing ones, both in Online, On site and Courseware formats.
- Create Program Development to support the trend of human resource development in the modern working world.
- Mapping the available courses to match the competencies or pain points of customers in order to develop student groups to meet the needs of each organization. As well as being able to design/plan Training Roadmaps.
- Design training courses that focus on developing employees in the organization. Create new content and improve courses Projects of any complexity are available in accordance with customer requirements.
- Work with the sales team to collect requirements from customers and design proposals to meet their needs. And can present proposals together with the sales team like Technical Sales.
- Analyze training needs and develop learning methods and learning methods to meet customer needs and be able to design effective measurement methods.
- Develop course content and present training guidelines to meet customer business needs. and be able to assess current and future training needs.
- Build and manage a Learning Solution Design team, providing guidance and support to improve performance and achieve goals.
- Take care of personnel development work and develop employees within the organization at the Middle management level.