Provides oversight and advice for a company on business laws and regulations, employment and human resources, and contract negotiations.
By drafting and reviewing contracts, claim, project valuation and searching for relevant regulatory documents, and providing legal advice to company management.
- Contract management and Tender work
- Understand conditions in tender documents, analyze risks of the conditions, propose revised conditions and discuss with tender managers to minimize such risks.
- Consult tender and project teams across regional offices about client's proposals after tender and summarize them into contracts.
- Check contract conditions and prepare necessary documents in time for execution.
- Reviewing of other contracts, such as employment, purchase, procurement, import/export, etc., and coordinate with the person in charge of the company.
- Documentation and drafting letters based on the contracts.
- Confirm and check related laws and regulations for construction and property management businesses.
- Early detection of compliance problems and make necessary internal reporting. Formulation of preventive measures.
- Plan and implement annual compliance seminars and appropriate implementation of compliance training for new employees.
- Corporate Legal (BOD, shareholder)
o Design and oversee the company's policy and position on legal matters.
o Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
o Preparing and distributing Notices of Meetings for all meetings of Members
o Ensuring the agenda and Board papers are prepared and forwarded to Directors prior to the Board meeting
o Coordinating, preparing, and attending all annual and extraordinary general meetings of the organization
- Project claim and valuation
o Oversee claims processes (including monitoring, notification, claim payments, and reporting)
o Liaise regular on claims management issues
- Litigation (if any)
- Confirmation of the current situation and implementation of necessary corrections to prevent litigations in the area in charge.
- Support for company staff and review of policies in the event of litigations. Make and follow up internal reporting on litigation.