• Bachelor’s degree of logistics management any field
• Minimum 5 years experience of warehouse management from multi-national companies in supervisory level
• Fluent in English Command
• Skillful on SAP system (Warehouse Storage) and Lean.
• Knowledge of Free zone, BOI, Import and Export regulation
• Free zone warehouse daily shipping and operator management
• Warehouse inbound and outbound activities (receiving, picking, put away, package, shipping) to be performed on schedule to achieve the KPI target.
• Good knowledge of warehouse storage settings and improvements
• Training and tracking operator performances in a methodic way
• Problem solving and process optimization
• Keep onsite good 5s and follow EHS related actions
• Good Sense on the quality control and impact by process change.
• Good communication with related department.
• Other work assigned by manager
• Bachelor's degree of Logistics Management and any field
• Fluent in English command
• Minimum 5 years experience of Freight & Delivery from multi-national companies in management level
• Customer focus, good team player and problem solving.
• Good business acumen.
• Knowledge of SAP experience or ERP system experiences is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel
• Inbound Freight
• Support creation and receipt of Inbound deliveries;
• Maintenance of KPI reports Outbound Freight
• Population of Order to arrival milestone information;
• Maintenance of KPI reports;
• Monitor deliveries shipped from Thailand to destination .
• Communication with related peers (other DC’s) at time of delivery to accurately track;
• Alert Lux Operations if there are any issues during transport. Freight Carrier Management
• In connection with the Local Supplier and global transportation team, monitor and report on the local issues.
• Coordinate escalations to both the global transportation team and the Carriers management to ensure issues being addressed promptly
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years relevant experience.
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Good analytic and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Warehouse management operation and inventory control methods
• Good management skills to manage, motivate and develop people;
• Have experience and capability to lead a team more than 20 people.
• Good knowledge of Warehouse management operation and inventory control
• Understand ERP system
• Good presentations skills and English could be work language.
• Strong collaborator, excellent communication skill and problem-solving skills.
• Time management, urgency and emergency handling capability