- Responsible for overall warehouse affairs and daily work management, coordinating the work between the various functional departments.
- Is responsible for the formulation and revision transceiver deposit warehouse operation procedure and management system, warehouse management system in all kinds of process and standards.
- Develop a plan of the warehouse work. Make work plan for this month, summarize and analyze the department work for last month, lead to urge employees to complete target tasks.
- Is responsible for the allocation of daily work of warehouse keeper and make the daily work of efficient, accurate, and orderly.
- Responsible for the warehouse inventory checking to ensure the system & e-documents data is correct.
- Support on EHS management systems (GSSF & ISO14001 & ISO45001), lead the EHS related duties for responsible areas
- Strictly abide the EHS rules and regulations and behavior guideline in the plant; wear PPE in right way; actively participate in EHS training; do housekeeping at work; report accidents and unsafe issues immediately join the accident disposal. Specific presentation can be reached in Workday system and individual job description.
- Deliver the safety, health and environmental policy to venders. Supervise the logistics vendor EHS performance.
- Male/Female, Age between 32 - 42 years old.
- Need Good English skills and Team Management skills (Need to communicate with US Plant Manager)
- Bachelor's degree of any related field.
- At least 8 years in Warehouse management from the automotive manufacturing.
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership skills and management skills.
- Have own car and able to drive for work.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant