Logistics Manager Position
- Management of escalation shipments, problem solving and emergency bookings directly with carriers.
- Representation of plant requirements in case of lacking coverage by LSP.
- Capacity planning and management based on volume forecast provided by local SC team.
- Plan, manage and action monthly plan reviews with local SC teams.
- Create agreed monthly KPI pack for LSP and plant review.
- Ensure all business is conducted in accordance with the company's operational and safety procedures, as per the company Control Manual, and Delegation of Authority.
- Coordinate exchange with LSP and plants on service requirements and provider capacities.
- Coordinate shipment escalation and ad-hoc shipment booking to safeguard the lead-time and service requirements of the plants.
- Collaboration with carriers via spot-market shipment booking platform.
- Collaboration with value creation team to identify and implement optimization opportunities.
- Collaboration with procurement team to manage LSP performance driving KPI reporting to meet required targets.
- Collaborations with customs compliance.
- Support premium freight organization.
- Non conformance reporting, investigation and improvement planning.
- Plan, manage and action monthly plant reviews.
- Ensure that all suppliers are operating to the required legislative and compliance standards.
- Other duty as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent education/experience is required.
- 8-10 Years in professional experience for Logistic operation / Import & Export / Ocean Freight Forward & Transportation.
- Experience from automotive industry would be strongly advantage.
- Experience in Global Trade and Coordinator with oversea sites.
- Knowledge of International Trade / Incoterms / Good knowledge of Marine Transport regulations.
- Knowledge of International Trade / Incoterms.
- Fluent in English communication skills.
- Good application skills in Microsoft Offices and ERP system.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349