- Responsible of supplier interface, analyze supplier order & behavior to reduce the order fluctuation.
- Responsible of overall Logistics & CIP activities to meet internal targets.
- Responsible of Logistics cost target achievement (focus: transportation costs inbound)
- Responsible of TCT and daily stock Management SAP & physical (RM, supermarket, GIT, blocked stocks, no mover)
- Ensuring/Empowering SAP based planning, representing LOG value stream manager with participation of value stream shopfloor daily management.
- Responsible of supplier delivery performance, Logistics Quality - tracking, controlling, sharing, improving, escalation management
- Develop the associate base on company competency & skill matrix
- Others as assign by superior (e.g. safe launch new customer projects, relocations)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master in Logistics
- Good in planning skill at least 5-year experiences in Logistics field of Automotive Industrial
- Fluent & Good Communication in English
- SAP, material flow, Microsoft office and power point skill
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
44/59 Moo 11 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-049-599 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant ( Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical )