Designing contract logistics process as well as contributing to the overall facility layout and design appropriate equipment/resources to support the concept of business requirements. This role will also provide solution design support for new and expanding process implementation.
- Research and analysis 3PLs market intelligent/technical studies to support logistics program.
- Analyze and design contractual commitments, customer specification/requirement, design changes and other data for compelling solutions.
- Work with Project team on requirements verification to ensure the designed solution meets business needs.
- Provide cost model and prepare proposal material to present to customer.
- Join sales call with BD team to understand customer 's requirement and to propose solution.
- Develop and provide action item to project management which will lead to successful implementation.
- Identify area of improvement case on analysis of data and observation.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Logistics, Engineer or related field.
- Higher 5 years' experience in solution design roles in 3PLs industry with a proven track record of driving profitability.
- Understanding of logistic process, transportation and warehouse management systems.
- Resilient and adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and effectively.
- Knowledge of computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment such as AutoCAD, simulation software.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional presentation skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language.
- Able to travel across country.