- Responsible for managing the maintenance execution team, Health and Safety processes to achieve and maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Deliver the agreed maintenance and service schedule and plan to ensure the trains in the depots are ready for use and dispatched in line with the customer's requirements.
- Leading the Safety culture required to ensure Zero accident.
- A vital member of the Services Management team is the "Primary Project Interface" for all depot-based activities with the Pink and Yellow Project Team and the Customer's Representative.
- Ensure Maintenance Activities readiness on the depot prior to the start revenue services.
- The 'day to day' delivery of the Contractual Obligations to the Customer.
- The Leadership, Strategy and Direction of the Maintenance Execution Team
- To recruit the Maintenance execution team for the Pink and Yellow Lines maintenance contracts
- Ensure consistent procedure application and provide regular reports (KPI's) for onsite activities.
- Ensure that on-shore routine Vehicle Testing and Commissioning is performed in compliance with contract requirements, laws, rules, regulations and standards.
- Ensure maintenance activities are carried out in timely, logical and cost-effective manners and follow the Maintenance plan requirements.
- Ensures efficient allocation of resources to execute the day-to-day planning with constant monitoring of hours allocation, staff assiduity/attendance, overtime, rosters, annual leave, etc
- Ensure all Maximo records are kept updated and with the required level of information to ensure traceability of information.
- Budget management and budget adherence.
- Improve depot efficiency by implementing industrialization methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related engineering fields. Alternatively, candidates with sufficient years of work experience in the field of Systems maintenance, preferably in Rolling Stock and On board Signalling, will also be considered candidates.
- 8 to 12 years' experience in Maintenance Management, rolling stock T&C Management and Overhaul Management, On Board Signaling, Depot Equipment Delivery and/or Maintenance,
- Experience in delivering complex railway projects or/and monorail projects.
- Experience in QWHS site-based requirements
- Strong Project Management and Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management
- Excellent People Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Industrialization/methods background