- Manage the maintenance activities through the implementation of a preventative maintenance program and an ongoing maintenance repair for equipment, facilities, and vehicles that support the most efficient manufacturing operation possible. Compiles and maintains records on reporting personnel for compensation and performance evaluation purposes.
- Plans and implements effective procedures and policies for the maintenance department to ensure that all equipment, facilities, and utilities are in an acceptable state of repair.
- Administers plant preventative maintenance programs.
- Being responsible for maintain utility system and production machine for readiness of production.
- Managing the maintenance system, budgets, spare parts inventory and planning processes.
- Controlling direct costs, variable costs, and other costs used for production, analysis, and management for a cost reduction approach.
- Supervises all daily activities of the Maintenance Department through subordinates to ensure completion of assigned projects that will minimize machine downtime.
- Manage and take care of all team members in terms of manpower planning, coach, discipline, motivation, evaluation and training.
- Ensure the compliance with laws and regulations, as well as company work rules, standard or system. Ensuring maintenance staff and subcontractors work in a safe manner and follow safety regulations
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Experience 8 years working experience on Assembly line improvement.
- Computer skill on 2D CAD for define assembly line layout.
- Experience of CNC Lathe, CNC Milling Machine with Fanuc Control.
- Knowledge in Pneumatic and hydraulic system
- Plant utilities and facilities system
- Good knowledge in automation machine.
- Good spoken and written in English language.
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408