- Plans, direct and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant.
- Develop evaluates and improves manufacturing methods.
- Utilizing knowledge of product design materials and parts, fabrication process, tooling and Production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control, standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and Designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of Equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifying engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential Participate and engage in Safety and Environment activities, such as: Safety week, 5S, HSE training, Wear proper PPE.
- Follow & no violation on the safety rule, WI, Procedure.
- To report near miss/unsafe action / safety suggestion to line management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Technologies, mechanical, industrial engineering.
- Work in manufacturing environments at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of takt timeline balancing method.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing.
- Be able to use AutoCAD, 2D, solid work 3D.
- Have knowledge in manufacturing system.
- Knowledge on value stream mapping and Roll throughput yield.
- Know QS 9000/lATF16949 quality system and all packs.
- Good command of reading, writing, speaking English.
- Excellent in office application software, words, PowerPoint, excels, Visio.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume, photo, current and expected salary directly to contact person below;
Thanathip Duangjai (Professional & Executive Consultant)
ESB MPP - Eastern Seaboard (www.manpowerthailand.com)
143/165 Moo 12, T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung
Chonburi 20150 Thailand
Email: Thanathip.d @manpower.co.th
Office No: 033-135-014 Ext. 3415
Mobile No: 061-961-6162