• Plans, direct and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant.
• Develop evaluates and improves manufacturing methods.
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and Designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of Equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifying engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing production processes.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential Participate and engage in Safety and Environment activities, such as: Safety week, 5S, HSE training, Wear proper PPE.
• Follow & no violation on the safety rule, WI, Procedure.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Technologies, mechanical, industrial engineering
• Be able to use AutoCAD, 2D, solid work 3D
• Have knowledge in manufacturing system
• Know QS 9000/lATF16949 quality system and all packs
• Good command of reading, writing, speaking English