- A key role in the marketing team taking responsibility for implementing and owning campaigns targeting existing customer and new business prospects.
- To assist the Marketing manager in the day to day running of the marketing department on a global basis.
- The role will be based at the offices in Bangkok, Thailand. Visits to company's offices and customers in the Thailand and overseas locations will be required.
These will include:
- Support the marketing manager with the delivery of global and local marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing support to country business units in APEC.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all internal and external marketing communications.
- Organize and supporting exhibitions, seminars, and customer events.
- Develop and maintain case studies and reference lists to be used as sales tools.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the segmentation and targeting of the CRM system to enable effective marketing through email, direct mail, and telemarketing
- Update and analyzing the marketing budget.
- Co-ordinate marketing collateral production and maintain the library of assets available for the sales teams i.e., brochures, technical documents, flyers etc.
- Liaise with design and PR agencies to develop effective communication tools for example advertisements, editorials, press releases etc.
- Manage and communicate the brand guidelines.
- Support the marketing department with the delivery of the Marketing Mix in particular working closely with the product marketing function on new product launches and product promotions.
- Maintain the data to update the marketing Key Performance Indicators.
Secondary activities / tasks
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required / instructed by your line manager.
- Health & Safety - adherence to all Company Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and Safe Working Practices.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizer
- Knowledge and experience of the marketing mix
- Attention to detail
- Experience of organizing and coordinating customer events
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Creative thinking
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Pro-active can-do attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to multi-task and to work to deadlines
- Experience of marketing electrical or industrial products to utilities and industrial
- Experience of working with external suppliers i.e. graphic designers, PR agencies etc.