- The role offers an opportunity to work on an international brand.
- As part of the sales & marketing team, you will be required to provide support to the team to ensure smooth running of the daily operations as well as monthly reporting requirements.
- We are looking for an individual who has a natural inclination to numeric, is responsible and have a positive work attitude.
1.Sales Forecast, Order Processing and Inventory Tracking
- Process Purchase Orders received from distributors
- Coordinate with production and shipping department on the fulfilment and delivery of orders.
- Track sales forecast against budget and distributor's inventory level.
2.Monthly Reporting, Sales Analysis & Others
- Assist reporting manager on monthly reports and presentation materials.
- Monitor distributor's monthly sales performance.
- Assist the reporting manager in performing sales analysis to better understand performance.
- Any other projects / assignments as advised by the superior.
3.Advertising and Promotions
- Assist the reporting manager in coordinating advertising campaigns, sponsorship programs and media plans.
- Monitor and track Advertising and Promotional expenditure and claims.
- Verifying supporting documents submitted by distributor and ensure timely processing and reimbursement of claims.
- Monitoring of competitor activity.
- Bachelor's of Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing coordinator role in the FMCG industry/ OTC Healthcare products.
- Digital affinity, analytical mind, be result oriented and able to work independently
- Proactive "To do attitude", team work, creative thinking.
- Good attitude with excellent inter-personnel and correspondence skills.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant