- Responsible for develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Identify and develop strategic marketing planning and activities to expand the company's clientele.
- Work with regional managers to ensure local campaigns are executed and optimized
- Partner with Global Marketing Team regarding on social media, SEM, SEO and digital marketing strategies
- Generate creative ideas for marketing promotion, offline and online activities to reach targets
- Expand marketing coverage, as well as strategy for effective marketing channels of client poaching
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports, analyze campaigns and drive the channel success
- Monitor market trends, client segmentation and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key challenges
- Provide budgetary control of marketing activity, industry marketing trends and insight to clients
- Analyse ROI and customer feedback from all channels
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of finance industry experience in both online and offline channels
- Good understanding of marketing fundamentals (including traditional and digital marketing and web analytics etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, creative with strong analytical, problem-solving & presentation skills
- Organized and responsible on own work plan and deliverables
- Curiosity and ability to spot next digital trends and how it can be relevant for our business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai & English languages.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast moving and dynamic team and to work with industry leader.