- Create, manage and release production orders daily to achieve the production plan and customers requested delivery date.
- Communicate the production plan to the supervisors and assemblers through the daily Meetings and the visual control boards.
- Analyze MRP reports and take appropriate action, verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs.
- Communicate with local and oversea supplier on the forecast and foreseen the risks that would occur during the operation.
- Optimize inventory value.
- Follow supplier on delivery performance, ensure the due date is still on plan.
- Improve, solve the Stock accuracy issue with timely manner.
- Improve inventory value to meet company target.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials for new products by maintaining schedules and status reports.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree major in Business Administration, Management, finance, or related field. Preferred solid knowledge and understanding of material planning processes, policy, and systems.
- 7-10 years' experience in production an industrial environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), experience in SAP is advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task, analytical skills.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin - Recruitment Consultant