- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Be able to translate customer drawings into quotations.
- High Vocational Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience MIG/MAG and TIG welding processes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge of English language is a must.
- The ability to operate a crane and other lifting equipment.
- Fresh graduate can be considered.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 25K (Max)
- Working day: Mon-Fri (08.00 - 17.00)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 0020243
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554