· Machine downtime: Plan immediate corrective action to downtime, gather datas, information and analyse causes of downtime, plan preventive action in order to improve equipment reliability and machine uptime while running at the nominal capacity.
· Preventive Maintenance Plan in Electrical and automation work Control plan maintenance and machine shut down in order to proceed to the preventive (80%) and corrective (20%) maintenance maintain maximum reliability of machine/production line.
· Development trainning Program Set up training road map for electrical and automation team each level to develop interm of knowledge and skill Make evaluate program each level of electrical and automation team Follow up and update compentency electrical and automation skill.
· Problem analysis & Continuous Improvement: Participate to manufacturing problem analysis, handle some short terms continuous improvment (solution, cost and implementation) in order to support related department to achieve the company objectives.
· Maintenance budget control. Control electrical and automation maintenance expense and forecast from PR&PO issue in order to match with budget of each month and end year.
· EH &S: Control all electrical, automation maintenance activity to follow EH&S regulation in order to prevent incident and accident.
· Support Quality system improvement; Develop tool, equipment and system to develop quality monitoring and control.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Mechanical Engineering license
· Experience in maintenance, facility or utility work at least 5 years and 2 years in supervisor or management level.
· Direct experience with continuous process (Plastic Plant, Paper Industry, Petrochemical plant or Steel Industry).
· Good knowledge in Mechanical knowledges and troubleshooting abilities, CMMS, OEE, MTBF, MTTR, Understand utility process (Boiler, Evaporator, Chiller, Compressor, AHU, water treatment system) and AutoCAD.
· Knowledge of Preventive or predictive maintenance knowledge.
· Good communication in English is essential (both written and spoken)