Location : The office at Central World
Education / Professional Certificate:
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in pharmacy or related health care or scientific discipline.
• At least 1-3 years of Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or monitoring experience, or project management experience or related equivalence,
• At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or other relevant experience.
• Strong project management skills and sense of urgency
• Have ability to deal with ambiguity
• Clinical study execution related knowledge, including but not limited to GCP, GPP, IRB submission, TFDA submission, site initiation/close out, site management, liaise with vendors, budget planning/management, study drug import, specimen export, etc.
• Demonstrate ethics and integrity
• Drive result, focus on customers and patients
• Act with courage and candor
• A good teamwork player with responsible working attitude
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Clear understanding of Merck Corporate Policy/Procedure, local regulation,
• Planning, prioritization, and organizational skills,
• Interpersonal & negotiation skills,
• Strong attention to detail,
• Understanding of project management methodologies