Back to job search
• Leadership & Managerial:
o Responsible for all aspects of IT service management, budget plan, CAPEX and OPEX plan control, and selection of strategic business partners & provision of IT services to pre-defined SLAs.
o Work with Business leadership to develop and implement Thailand transformation strategy, goal, and change model/methodology to support transformation initiatives aligned to IT policy
o Establish & measure IT goals and maintain an IT roadmap.
• ERP & Application:
o Define and implement with the business leadership team the direction of the business application strategy.
o Working on business application's functional and technical aspects to optimize processes and improve user experience.
o Responsible for delivery of application projects as determined in the plan/roadmap.
o Engage and support business application delivery for system enhancement, customization, and new implementation.
o Working on system upgrades and migration based on each assigned project.
• Infrastructure Operation:
o Manage and maintenance for Microsoft Office 365, Network, Storage, Server AD, DNS, File Share, Mail Exchange Server, Endpoint, Backup, VM Ware, Virus Protection, and Data Center.
o Oversee the development, implementation, and testing of off-site/Hot-site systems that will continue to work in the event of on-site emergencies (BRC/DR site).
o Developing & implementing IT DR documentation and IT BCP.
o Implementing IT Policy & procedure documentation.
o Uphold and maintain software and hardware to comply with corporate policy.
o IT / Cyber security monitoring, maintaining, and updating, including risk assessment and vulnerability test.
• Project Management:
o Identify and implement project governance, key metrics, and monitors to ensure delivery success projects/initiatives and the deliverables are achieved as per project milestones.
o Working as IT business partner - the key business and IT team liaison.
o Ensure timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any timing, budget/cost, or integration process concerns.
• IT Services:
o Applying new technologies or new IT services to help cut company operation costs or work more effectively & efficiently aligned to IT policy
o Supporting the user with computer problems (software and hardware problems), which impacts the overall IT environment.
o Control and manage procurement for hardware and software licenses, including maintaining local vendor relationships.
o Troubleshooting problems and questions encountered by users & governing effective and timely resolution.
o IT Asset management & manage inventory.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, MIS, or related fields.
• At least 10 years’ experience with 5 years as Assistant Manager or Manager level from manufacturing environment.
• Experienced in the functional and technical aspects of infrastructure and applications including ERP, MRP, MES are strongly advantage.
• Proven experience in leading technology projects management and implementation.
• Clear understanding of business needs, the ability to review, prioritize govern and manage the execution of IT projects at scale.
• The ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies such as security, cloud concepts, data driven and the associated regulations both locally and globally.
• Very independent and hands-on skills with business acumen and partner skills.
• Good English communication skills.
MIS Manager/ IT Manager (New Plant Set Up) - Chonburi
|Discipline||IT and Tech|