• Develop mobile application with the IOS and Android platform.
• Investigate mobile coding before public to the Live server.
• Remain up to date with the technology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile application.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar field.
• 3-4 years of experience Mobile development both iOS and Android.
• Experience developmentSwift , Java or Kotlinlanguage.
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
• Understanding of Application Structure/ Application Pattern or Design Patter ( MVC, MVP or MVVM ).