• Coordinate communications and notification of product change between customer, Plant, engineering application team and core mechanism team. Direct and monitor product changes at supplier locations.
• Coordination with entire SDT wherever necessary.
• Assist in problem solving and recommending and execution of product changes wherever needed to correct non-conforming conditions or to provide continuous improvement with the product.
• Evaluate cost effectiveness of proposed engineering changes and recommend course of action to Management of Plant. Providing cost savings (VA/VE) in the design of the product.
• Monitor the budget, analyze the risks and highlight to management.
• Has the authority to prevent non-conform product from reaching the customer
• Comply with all environmental, employment ,non-discrimination and Ethics policies of Plant.
• In addition to the above-mentioned tasks other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
• Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experiences
• 4-8 years in Engineering (Metal /Mechanism preferred)