DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Thailand Management team to ensure smooth and seamless management of Thailand office and its operation.
- Regular review of all business and office processes and systems to deliver best practice and report to Head quarter.
- Monitor on risk and compliance in relation to anti-bribery and corruption, manpower regulatory, and financial regulatory.
- Assist Principals of each department in developing work strategies to meet the Goal set by Head quarter.
- Monitor staff performance and report to Principal of each department on any staff strangeness and solve the problems.
- Initiate and contribute new workflow plans to help staff work quicker and easier.
- Create and deliver comprehensive HR services to be aligned with Firm policy.
- Ensure that staff are aware of Global Firm Policy and follow the policies and procedures.
- Ensure that staff are recognized by the Head of each department (Principals) for their good performance and receive appropriate rewards.
- Contact suppliers to obtain quotations, negotiate prices on tasks related to HR matters, for example recruitment agency, Health & Life insurance, medical checkup, staff retreat and etc.
- Handling on full loop of recruitment process, Hiring process until onboarding.
- Implement new HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- Develop learning and development program and coaching to support talent development/business gaps.
- Support the annual career review process ensuring that all employees receive a timely review and that objectives are set and agreed.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are updated in line with current Labour Law.
- Communicate to staff on any changes of any policies.
- Provide advice to Principals and Managers to solve staff issues and/or using personal experience in making decisions on important HR issues.
- Evaluate yearly budget forecast on manpower.
- Manage day to day HR tasks, for example recruitment, engaging new staff, perform staff induction, etc.
- Perform monthly payroll and liaise with payroll outsource (send update data to outsource, review, check and approved monthly payroll.
- Work closely with HR global team to share knowledge/experience/problem and help sorting out issues to develop People and HR Global Policies.
- Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Coordinate with visa agent on Expats working visa and work permit.
- Contact key suppliers to obtain quotations, negotiate prices for example, constructure, interior design, Building, Insurance for office, etc.
- Create budget plan, overview and report to CFO or Group Finance at Head Quarter. Make sure that the Bangkok office uses the money within all approved budgets.
- Monitor and maintain workplace areas to always be in good condition.
- Review quotations, payment requests from staff for all administrative matters and approve.
- Organize events for Firm's Global Management Team as they usually come to Thailand for Global meetings and assist them per their requests.
- Oversee document management systems and liaise with IT Team.
- Make sure that the office is in a good place for Health & Safety matters.
- Perform as a Thailand representative to be a part of Global compliance team, the duty is to maintain workplace area to follow Global ISO 27000 and 27001.
- Monthly meeting to update general office information to the Head of Global Compliance team.
- Work closely with IT Manager to ensure users' IT needs are being met.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Senior HR Leader, and Thailand Management Team.