Support the Plant Manager, manages and leads production, packing and warehousing to achieve optimum manufacturing safety, output, quality and customer satisfaction.
Manages and directs manufacturing operations, quality, engineering, maintenance, warehousing and distribution , HSE, for the plant by performing the following duties either personally or through subordinates. :
- Direct and control all activities within the manufacturing operations of the organization. Oversee manufacturing, packing, warehousing & distribution and health safety and environmental of the plants.
- Formulate, recommend and implement manufacturing or production policies and programs that are in line with overall business plan.
- Manage manpower planning and machine utilization within the site.
- Process owner for Quality system, Health, safety and environmental standards that are complied with local regulatory requirements and corporate policy.
- Responsible for managing the capital expenditure for the plant
- Overall in charge of the facility of the plant including maintenance & upkeeping
- Leads the organization in continuous improvement in manufacturing and business processes to insure constantly improving levels of product quality, process capability, customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
- Monitors, reports on, and develops and implements improvement programs for key aspects of his area of responsibility including on-time delivery, first time right, scrap, productivity per man-hour, manufacturing expenses, safety performance, housekeeping, customer complaints, overtime and training.
- Direct and implement the organizations safety/environmental program to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment
- Direct and implement the SAP or relate software successfully in day to day operation.
- Develops plans for the training and upgrade of all personnel in the responsible organization.
- Participate in the company's safety, environment and food safety programs/activities/audit/trainings arranged by the company
- May assist in other areas or perform duties as required
- Develop and implement operational strategies and KPI's to:
o Zero loss time injury and achieve EHS matrices
o Maximize plant Yield, Output and Uptime
o Quality Management
o Maximize Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience
o Collaborate with Project Engineering for Tie-in and expansion as planned.
o Minimize Working Capital
The ability to lead and manage the CHANGE and integrated operations teams
- Coordinate with various functions to meet customer requirements and inventory targets
- Develop and achieve annual spending and operational improvement goals
- Local law related to manufacturing, waste management, employment law, safety law
- Advanced knowledge on safety , environmental related
- Present a professional attitude and handle confidential information according to non-disclosure guidelines.
- Ability to work in a high paced and multi-task environment.
- High ethical standards and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to mentor and coach the team
- Analytical, assertive and ability to cope with the rapidly changing needs of business.
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills
- Strong in English and Thai communication
- Minimum Degree in engineering or chemical engineering, Master is surplus
- At least 10 years of work experience in Modify Starches or similar area in an operation food processing or Chemical process plant
- Min of 7 years' experience in leading & managing people