- Ensure all Operations are carried on in a appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Drive to fulfill customer expectations.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- 5-10 Years experience in the Rubber Industry.
- Can communicate in both verbal and written English to an acceptable standard.
- Strong leadership drive and ability to guide teams to high performance.
- Excellent understanding of ISO and Audits.
- Self-starter prepared to make decisions and complete tasks.
- A person who should have worked in Multi-Cultural, different countries would be an added advantage.
- Ability to cope with dynamic business needs and exposure to working in a matrix organization environment.
- Excellent coaching skills are desired.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408
Cell phone 0811048990
Back to job search
|Salary||THB100000 - THB120000 per month|