• To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
• To support specific performance improvement initiatives
• To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement. Learning & Development
• To develop the Fund’s approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
• To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff
• Master's Degree in Organization Development or any related field.
• At least 10 years experience in OD functions in management level,
• Strong English communications (Verbal & Written)
• Strong MS Office skills ( Excel & PowerPoint )