- Lead organize of quality problem solving.
- Summary weekly/monthly quality and improvement plan.
- Control plan and PFMEA review and follow up.
- Tool and equipment indirect materials support operation.
- Control and manage paint supplier.
- Parameter monitoring and control of product results.
- ISO9001/IATF16949 Process Audit.
- Lead of Workshop for KPI improvement.
- Cost and budget spending control.
- Report to Quality Manager (Paint Shop department)
- Bachelor's degree of any field of Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Paint process of automotive parts or car maker.
- Professional knowledge of painting process, ISO9001: 2015, IATF16949.
- Strong process improvement skill and presentation skill.
- Knowledge of problem analysis, control plan and PFMEA.
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to communicate in English.