Our client is a multinational company that specializes in electronic, engineering and electrical device such as drive technology and industrial automation
- Responsible to plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Use the CRM system to support the sales process for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Build and maintains a customer focused network.
- Support distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using the company products such as motor, generator, convertor etc.
- Prepare and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Complete sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years experience in drive and automation
- Good command in English
If you are interested in this position, please drop your updated resume to preawphan.s @ manpower.co.th