Location : Maptaphut, Rayong
• Vocational Diploma in electrical or instrument or equivalent.
• At least 5 years in Chemical plant experience on field instrument and electrical.
• Ability to lead and support of technical knowledge and documentation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and Good service mind.
• Strong read/write Thai language, Good read/write English language.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. (Excel, Word, Power Point) Safely perform all work in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with Covestro procedure and
• environmental policies in order to maintain a safe work environment.
• Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
• Day, Full time working Monday – Friday. Working time is 8:00 – 17.00. Overtime is required as request
and report by daily timesheet. (Saturday or Sunday)
• Continuous working in PC/BPA/CO during TA2021 period. (1/11/2021 – 30/11/2021)
• Control and updates the PCT maintenance documentation.
• Provides all necessary technical information to Covestro PCT supervisor and supports Covestro PCT technicians, particularly in cases of problems which are difficult to diagnose.
• Manage and control the PCT millwright to perform PCT work for TA2021. (e.g. safety loop test, PCT
• functional test, connect/disconnect power cables, replace/install instrument equipment etc.)
• Executes or supervises the necessary PCT work for TA2021 according to the schedule or plan.
• Good take care and responsibility for clean up the workshop and working area in operation site.
• Take overall responsibility with material supply chain and warehousing during construction phase to meet