Location : Eastern seaboard industrial estate
• Work with the Senior Craftsmanship in Thailand to create roadmap for craftsmanship support FTM / AAT launch.
• Be a contact person of craftsmanship for FTM / AAT.
• Prepare and cascade targets and roadmaps for craftsmanship programs at the vehicle, system, and part level and ensure agreement of key stakeholders and agreed targets are implemented.
• Support creation of craftsmanship section book and having them implemented. Leading cross functional team, VEC/ FCPA, meeting to align craftsmanship section book and changed contents.
• Cascade knowledge of craftsmanship, tooling, manufacturing and assembly technology, understand customer insight, requirement and apply to target setting and implementation.
• Support program gateway reviews by collecting data and preparing and presenting summaries. Ensure issues are escalating in timely manner.
• Support builds by auditing the vehicles, identifying issues & championing fixes from DCV to J1.
• Fit to Nominal, Support Senior Craftsmanship to lead FtN activity of new model launch and OPD in Thailand. Confirming parts meet craftsmanship requirement and target.
• Give guidance to suppliers and sign-off in preparation for OK to Grain for Ongoing Product Development (OPD) and Cost Reduction (TVM).
• Coordinate with STA / PD / PVT Engineers for OPD / TVM Fit-to-Nominal activities for both FTM / AAT.
• Support Fit-to-Nominal event with local suppliers for FSAO/FMCSA and JMC as requested from cross functional team.