Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Car Allowance: 5,000 THB/Month
Mobile + Package provided
- Provide secretarial/administrative support functions for the MD : handling requests, travel & accommodation arrangement, making appointments, calendars and scheduling, interaction with both internal and external executives, preparing for internal and external meetings/events
- Role as company's secretary who provide guidance to company directors about how their organizations should be directed, managed or controlled. This is also known as corporate governance and it includes ensuring that the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the MD's timetable is run smoothly, understand and prioritizing works
- Handle correspondences, letter, and reports, distribution of general correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentations for MD and take in minutes as assigned
- Systematically filing every document according to current filing system or creating better new filing system
- Act as liaison for MD both internal and external matters, Coordinating with every other departments/divisions
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Perform various other secretarial works as assigned
- Handle MD's expenses and reimbursement
- Supervise the management of quality system in the organization.
- Follow up on operation that do not conform to standard requirements.
- Project management as assigned by MD.
- Thai Nationality Female age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 5 years experiences in a Secretary, Personal Assistant or working with high level of executive management
- Experienced in managing the company's shareholding.
- Excellent command of English business communication (Spoken & Written)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, Internet, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good personality, service mind
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership, communication skill -ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Decision making skills - ability to determine work priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Stress management skills, able to work under a lot of pressure and time constraints
- Dynamic, energetic and entrepreneurial
- High attention to details, smart, and open minded
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, pressure and changes in the fast-paced environment.
- Business Analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Working experience in Quality system (ISO 9001: 2015 or other concerned ISO) would be advantage
- Working experience in Healthcare Business would be an advantage.