• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to piping engineering
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in piping design of
chemical plants with emphasis in complex, fast-track, or phased project delivery and/or engineering company.
• Cross function experience
• High degree of demonstrated organizational skills and problem‐solving ability, specifically the ability to access resources inside and outside of the company.
• Respect for details and the ability to execute at a high level with significant independence.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to achieve both corporate and project goals.
• Observational Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Piping design Skills
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Drafting Skills