Planning & Scheduling
· Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience in planning & scheduling role from multi-national companies.
· Proficient in English communication both oral and written
· Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills as well as strong knowledge and experience utilizing SAP and Excel and other application software
· Get the WIP and Missing data from SAP systems and analysis the WIP distribution and information of waiting materials from warehouse.
· Arrange production schedule for each assembly line based on WIP data.
· Follow up the urgent production order to ensure delivery on time
· Determine the quantity to be done for each day based on the WIP and IP.
· Preparing and analyzing planning report
Supply Chain - Production Planner
· Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience in production/industrial planning role from multi-national companies.
· Fluent written and spoken English communication
· Clear communication skills, good standing and capability to work in a cross-culture environment.
· Technical knowledge on : Production Planning, Customer service, warehouse inventory management, MIS and product distribution
· Define the Production Plan New Set Up Manufacturing plant;
· Monitor and track production performance and KPIs;
· Manage local and oversea suppliers, in order to grant the timely supply and synchronization of raw materials while controlling stock level;
· Define material supply plan and target from other regions of company group
· Monitor and control Industrial planning KPIs of service and cost;
· Continuous improvement of planning logic, synchronization and processes, and coordination with all needed functions to achieve targets (i.e. Production team, Quality, Suppliers).