- Control day to day production at highly efficient level to meet with operation's throughput and quality target.
- Coordinate with production planner to maximize capacity and satisfy with customer delivery requirement.
- Work closely with team to reduce machine downtime and improvement.
- Forecast and recommend on labor requirements as per operations plan.
- Ensure new & current production staff is properly trained in safety and quality procedure.
- Production Safety, Quality and Productivity improvement. Plan and manage production output.
- Monitor, analyze and report on production related KPIs, process performance, improvement and general issues.
- Reporting to the supervisor and review production capacity and manage manpower following company policy.
- Analyze the process and production problems and do trouble shooting if required to ensure smooth operation running.
- Coordinate with other personnel concerning production activities.
- Other tasks assignment by supervisor.
- Bachelor of industrial, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 7 years' experience in Production.
- Experience in Production Safety, Quality and Productivity Improvement, Plan Manage Production Output.
- Have knowledge in Productivity, OEE, Improvement Loss Skill.
- Have Coaching and Communication Skill.
- Familiar with ISO13485 and ISO90001.
- Strong on production management and leadership, process leading with lean and six sigma, problem analysis and problem solving and people and development management plan.
- Good communication and writing skills of English language.
- Possess "can do" attitude, People oriented person with service mind.
- Able to articulate ideas well, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and challenges with positive work attitude and approach.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work as a team.
Qualified candidates, please contact K. Patsakorn 081-104-8993