KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Investigate methods of operation and develop cost effective solutions.
- Assists in reviewing and updating engineering standards for production and set up for specified work centers.
- Establish standard procedures and document methods of routing and applying standard hours for production and set up.
- Monitor and evaluate by exception, out-of-range actual standard rates. Recommend corrective action.
- Participates in introducing new equipment where required including investigation, justification and implementation of the equipment.
- Apply sound mechanical and industrial engineering practices, and where appropriate, participates in introducing new products, methods or procedures.
- Responsible for identifying problems and finding solutions for same; works to implement changes.
- Maintain daily contact with employees in department, promoting their involvement in
continuous improvement and tooling/equipment purchases.
- Responsible for the receipt and maintenance of MSDS sheets for all incoming goods.
- Other duty as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in manufacturing field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment's and standards review
- Experience in metal / steel / casting / machine shop from manufacturing environment
- GD&T is a must.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected
salary with contact details to:
Attn: Ms. Thitiporn Watanakit - Recruitment Consultant, Tel: 080-0715568 (Aom)
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150