Process / Manufacturing Engineer (Refractory)
- Assisting manager in term of technical to support client, run & trial new project and develop business with construction/steel industry.
- Plan and control working process, productivity and follow standard work.
- Monitoring and accumulating all data of trial, incident, process performance for analysis.
- Ensure the correct installation and give advice to team members.
- Directly contact with customer for daily work, new project/model and any problem solving.
- Ensure the level of inventory sufficiently to operation, including preparing material data for payment process.
- Accumulating, analyzing and summarizing data and preparing reports for presentation.
- Supervise team members and coordinate with HR for daily work time.
- Preparing daily report to client.
- Set up maintenance plan with client.
- Bachelor's degrees in Materials Engineering/Science, Metallurgical engineering, Mechanical/Tools Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 1-5 years of knowledge of Electric arc furnace, Refractory works, Metallurgical, or Steel Production.
- Good command of both of written and spoken in English.